Get involved and talk to us
Achieving lasting change for Scotland’s children and young people in care is complex and challenging. It is a task which cannot be realised without listening to and taking account of the views of a whole host of people and organisations.
We want to hear from and talk to:
- Children and young people in care
- Care leavers – young and old
- Families and carers with experience of the care system
- Individuals and organisations working with and for vulnerable children and families
How to get involved
We understand you may find it difficult and emotional to talk about your experience.
We're working on lots of different ways for you to get involved and talk to us and we'll do everything we can to make sure these are straightforward, inclusive and supportive.
We’re currently setting up the Review. So for the moment, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your experiences in a safe and confidential way.
- Share your contact details with us to get involved in the conversation very soon. We'll be in touch very soon once we're fully up and running.
Please join the conversation
The Review can only truly deliver the change required if we are all taking part in the discussion and debate, and listening to and respecting the views of others.